Monday, January 19, 2009

Cool pictures sent to me

Here are a couple of pictures a friend of mine sent me.
Thought they would be kinda cool to show.
Things started to slow down on the work scene, due to nice temperatures.
I like alot of other folks are opening the windows and letting it all air out.
If anyone needs air conditioning work done, ecspecially attic work, take advantage of slower time of year and nice weather.
The deals are always the best this time of year.
As soon as the temps. hit high 80's and low 90's so do the prices.
A long time Friend of ours Tom R. who lives in west Central Wisconsin have been having insane COLD weather.
Thursday morning -34 degrees, without wind chill.
With windchill -45 to -50.
I don't know how he even leaves the house.
Good luck to Tom and his family as I send warm thoughts to them.

Stay warm/cool
Tim

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks Tim :-).
Everything has been frozen here...even the pipes in the laundry room froze.
My blog froze too, but I'm going to try to remedy that situation.
I love the pictures. Very cheery!