Monday, August 27, 2018

Something Wrong ??

What is wrong with you people????

I called your company and a man (Sam) called on his way over. When he arrived he took off his shoes and gave me a price that was fair and he explained himself thoroughly and answered all my question.

I went with your company expecting things to go down hill.

Your installers showed up (on time) and layed protective runners EVERYWHERE.
They were gentleman who were neat and clean and so was the work they did.
Here it comes, I know it.

They presented me a bill and it was $200 less than what Sam had quoted me. ?!?
Joe and Ian said they did not need some materials that were added into the job.

I am writing this letter to you to inform you this is not how you are supposed to run a contracting business in Florida.
You broke all the rules and I appreciate that in this day and age. I WILL tell everyone about your company!!!

Thank You,
Brian Peters
Stuart

PS: The inspector said it was a very neat and clean job.

No comments: