Saturday, May 19, 2018

I Need Some Help

Can someone PLEASE help me feed Ted.
I have always been a big eater, my family has always been big eaters but this "thing" has taken it to a whole new level.
I should pitch it to the networks to follow him and document the intake. It would be a smash hit I tell ya.

I knew Grateful was a company I could rely on.
I obtained a few quotes when it came time to replace my a/c units.
Grateful provided the most comprehensive estimates and was able to fine tune it to my needs.
I loved that everything was explained pre-during and after the installation.
I highly recommend Grateful to all my friends and family!!!

Debbie Pitchford
Port Sewalls
Stuart

Summer has not reared it's ugly head yet. The rain has kept the temperatures down. We are 3 weeks behind for work. The wait will get longer as soon as she warms up.

Just a suggestion,
Tim

No comments: