Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Fever



It takes dynamite to get me up,
Too much of everything is just enough.
One more thing I got to say,
I need a miracle every day,
Got to be the only way,
I need a miracle every day.

We have our fingers crossed for Red Rocks or a Greek run.
Momma and I have a few shillings tucked away for 1st day mail order.
The word has gotten out and Furthur seems to be the hottest tickets now.
They can't leave a couple of ole heads out in the cold. Can they?

Looking forward to a week long camping trip on the beach in Jacksonville. Fort Clinch State Park. Have to enjoy a little life before the kids move on. We sure aren't getting any younger I'll tell you.

Remember $1500.00 tax credit stimulus money ends Dec. 31 and never to return.
Between manufactures rebates, FPL rebates and tax credit it is a savings up to $3700.
WOW
Never a better year to slash your energy bills.
I hate writing that check each month.

Till the sun sets later and the days warm up,
Tim

No comments: