Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


Here is a picture of Stella May Joyce Raye.
Isn't she adorable? She will be a heart breaker soon enough.
She belongs to friends of ours.
Today is Mothers Day, I hope all the mothers out there had a good day.
My Mom died a few years ago and I miss her so.

Sam, Ted and I did nice things for Ana today.
First off we gave her Killians chocolate.
Soon after she received 3 new orchids and a handmade card promising we would be on our best behavior.
Finally for dinner we had crab stuffed shrimp, blackened Maui Maui (Dolphin), 2 Main lobster, and a huge fresh salad.
A feast to say the least.
Ted was very,very intrigued with the lobsters all afternoon, I think he even had a race with them on the kitchen counter.
A good day by all.

Tim

1 comment:

Tom Raye said...

Hey Tim,
We feel very honored to have Stella's picture on your blog. It was very kind of you to recognize us and share our picture with your fellow blog readers. I should say Happy Birthday to you...it must be coming up since your a Gemini.
Peace,
Tom