Friday, May 16, 2008

The Heat Is On

We went from mild to nice temperatures of low to mid 80's for weeks. May 1st came and left and we all thought summer would never get here.Then came May 3rd came along 96 degrees! That was a real smack in the face. EVERYONE and I mean everyone called. I have said it for years, get that a/c checked before it gets hot.
Here is a cool poster from Phil Lesh and Friends. The Warfield in San Fran. is closing and Phil has the last 5 nights booked. They been throwing down the bombs! Playing full multi Dead albums each night! Check some action on philzone.com. Also check out archives.org for LOADS of free live music.
After looking at this unit and showing the customer pictures of it (it is on a tall rooftop) the question was asked "Will it last another year?" I wish I had a dollar every time I heard that question.
Installed 2 new systems last year for the Walsh family. They are saving 72% off of the cooling bill! These 2 systems will be paid for in full in 42 months! In 3 1/2 years!!!! I don't know about you but I hate paying that power bill.

Till next time,
Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Timmy You are such a cool guy